كشكول جعفر الخابوري الا سبوعي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

جعفر عبد الكريم صالح

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Wolf net kidnapped our daughter!

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
جعفر الخابوري
Admin
جعفر الخابوري

المساهمات : 576
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/06/2013

Wolf net kidnapped our daughter! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Wolf net kidnapped our daughter!   Wolf net kidnapped our daughter! I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 25, 2013 1:13 am

* My daughter met a young man through the net, which is veiled and the portfolio of the book of God, and has a degree in religious studies, a preacher and a school of the Holy Quran; But Ptarafha on this wolf has changed a lot, and I tried to أنصحها but it does not increase but stubborn, and speak to her for hours over the phone.
I do not know what I do in my daughter ordered that are lost in front of me, the other a lot, so that she threatened to leave the house, and she will marry him if submitted to it against us, please advise me in these cases and may God reward you.

The answer:

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah, and after:
In relation to the problem that occurred where your daughter, no doubt it a big problem and a serious, if not rectify, but as the community in your country an open society can the girl to see the young man and sees it in the street or neighborhood and the other, which is unusual for your community, you may occur such relationships among young men and women, and isolation from family and monitored Wall, what is the role of the family here ...?
To be planted values ​​and confidence in the hearts of the sons and daughters, trust based on openness, persuasion, or intensity of violence has does Ajdian good with your daughter;
So has sent a special message for your daughter, hope to Tosaliha a; perhaps up to the same depths.

My sister utopia: What a wonderful to live the Koran in the middle of believers, they do have the spiritual energy unusual, makes Girl unusual, because it would be in her life, movements and behavior of moving by landmark drawn by the Koran, if she has a stockpile tremendous amount of spec-end that makes up for Trivia things, and lapses of conduct, and be better able to distinguish and sort out the true colors of the false, and I think you're my daughter in this category; where you God's grace is priceless, You know that in جوفك of the Koran is the coolest word in existence, and truer words, and Abyan words, the arguments and evidence, and the absolute truth as a whole, and you of this blessing above your Koran, and you are an elite premium, which is the people of God, especially (You know that the people of the Koran are the people of God and his own) Koran tops about your ordinary girls who Hbtun to dark and grubby, Vsrn like a handkerchief تتقاذفه hands ..

My daughter is virtuous: There is no doubt that each the same desires and concerns and ambitions; But what is thus act;, where he himself into the abyss of desire without thinking about the consequences that will be in the end, and, believe me, my daughter that these young people are not honest as they claim, but using tricks and ألاعيبهم, only to snap up believing women, indiscreet but a period of time, for fun, and then rush to the other after taking them every precious thing, and leave the girl alone on the road, and remember those gazelle How to be in the mouth of the lion in the movie predation, after ينهش meat is what keeps them .. .?

My daughter is virtuous: You may say: It Sharif and his purpose-Sharif, and honest, if it was so, why not come home from the doors .. And advanced you Ikhtpk of your family directly ..?!

If it is sincere in his claim to do, and try you Achtbreh, ask him to take your speech, and Kaissi reaction, Vststviden twice, either to advance, and that's what you want, or exposed falsehood and تنجين بكرامتك before contaminated بقذارة mud, society Arab continues his look for women it is a clean bottle anything that affects the brightness.

My daughter is careful to is very important, those kind of young people who have infiltrated the values ​​and fences, many of whom can not afford the girl who Iktrnon out via this route, remains unchanged obsession doubt dominate it, but San unchanged repeating always, that have accepted to go out with me and Thadtna may do it with others, What is the harshest thorns doubt if planted in the paths of life.

My daughter Please, intellectual and an intellectual, a thousand times, do not تفقدي this wealth that is priceless, a wealth Koran, Valmasah Hamha significant and far-reaching, it goes you a moment, and then ستفقدين crown of your head and thy strength, and stand out, you're a girl gold but you do not know.

* What's the hardest moments of regret later, if the train passed.
* What is easier to come back, before the Table of the tunnel from which no return.
* Opportunities not only pass a little bit.
*-Old man does not live only once.
* Nowadays are the moments recorded set in Sahaúva, and ask them (Forpk the up for Nsalnhm all what they were working).
* You you read the verse: (every man ألزمناه the neck in a plane and come to him on the Day of Resurrection a book gets read your book publication Enough yourself today you حسيبا).

My daughter: I hope to receive my and to Tqriha all reflect, and think.

I ask God Almighty to protect you, and that makes you a jewel, Dora protected and expensive, and to help you to all the best, he listens and responds.

Respondent Abdullah bin Abdul Rahman clinic
Member of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice in Qassim

Reference: Journal of Nun number (21) January 1429

Edit: Nymph call
The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him «If a man calls his brother to the back of the unseen angels said: You such»
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://lkjnckh.yoo7.com
جعفر الخابوري
Admin
جعفر الخابوري

المساهمات : 576
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/06/2013

Wolf net kidnapped our daughter! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Wolf net kidnapped our daughter!   Wolf net kidnapped our daughter! I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 25, 2013 1:13 am

ذئب النت اختطف ابنتنا!

* ابنتي تعرفت على شاب عبر النت، وهي منقبة وحافظة لكتاب الله، ولديها شهادة في العلوم الدينية، وهي داعية ومدرسة للقرآن الكريم؛ لكن بتعرفها على هذا الذئب تغيّرت كثيراً، وحاولت أن أنصحها لكنها لا تزيد إلا عناداً، ويكلمها بالساعات عبر الجوال.
لا أعرف ما أفعل في أمر ابنتي التي تضيع أمامي، فقد غيَّرها كثيراً، لدرجة أنها هددت بترك البيت، وأنها سوف تتزوجه إذا تقدم إليها رغماً عنا، أرجو أن تفيدوني في قضيتي هذه وجزاكم الله خيراً.

الجواب:

الحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله، وبعد:
بالنسبة إلى المشكلة التي وقعت فيها ابنتك، لاشك أنها مشكلة كبيرة وخطيرة، إذا لم تتدارك، ولكن بما أن المجتمع في بلدكم مجتمع منفتح تستطيع الفتاة أن ترى الشاب ويراها هو في الشارع أو الحي وغيره، وهو أمر مألوف بالنسبة لمجتمعكم، قد تحدث مثل هذه العلاقات بين الشباب والشابات، وبمعزل عن سور العائلة ومراقبتها، فما هو دور العائلة هنا...؟
لابد من زرع القيم والثقة في نفوس الأبناء والبنات، الثقة القائمة على المصارحة، والإقناع، والشدة أو العنف قد لا يجديان نفعاً مع ابنتك؛
لذا قد وجهت رسالة خاصة لابنتك، آمل أن توصليها لها؛ لعلها تصل إلى أعماق نفسها.

نص الرسالة:

أختي الفاضلة: ما أروع أن يسكن القرآن في جوف المؤمنة، فهي بذلك تملك طاقة روحية غير عادية، تجعلها فتاة غير عادية، لأنها ستكون في حياتها وحركاتها وسلوكها تتحرك حسب المعالم التي رسمها القرآن، إذا هي تملك مخزوناً هائلاً من المواصفات الراقية التي تجعلها ترتفع عن توافه الأمور، وسقطات السلوك، وتكون أكثر قدرة على التمييز وفرز الألوان الحقيقية من الكاذبة، وأحسب أنك يا ابنتي من هذه الفئة؛ حيث منّ الله عليك بنعمة لا تقدر بثمن، أتعلمين أن ما في جوفك من القرآن هو أروع كلام في الوجود، وأصدق كلام، وأبين كلام، فيه الحجج والبراهين، وفيه الحقيقة المطلقة كلها، وأنت بهذه النعمة يعلو بك القرآن، وتكونين من النخبة المتميزة التي هي أهل الله وخاصة (أتعلمين أن أهل القرآن هم أهل الله وخاصته) فالقرآن يعلو بك عن عوام الفتيات اللاتي هبطن إلى درك وضيع، فصرن أشبه بمنديل تتقاذفه الأيدي..

ابنتي الفاضلة: ما من شك أن لكل نفس رغبات وهموم وطموح؛ ولكن ما هكذا يكون التصرف؛ حيث ألقي بنفسي في هاوية الرغبة الجامحة دون التفكر بالعواقب التي ستكون في النهاية، وصدقيني يا بنتي أن هؤلاء الشبيبة ليسوا صادقين فيما يدعون، بل يستخدمون حيلهم وألاعيبهم، فقط لاقتناص المؤمنات الغافلات فترة من الزمن، للتسلية، ومن ثم يهرعون إلى أخرى بعدما يأخذون معهم كل شيء ثمين، ويتركون الفتاة وحيدة على قارعة الطريق، وتذكري تلك الغزالة كيف تكون في فم ذلك الأسد في فيلم الافتراس، بعدما ينهش لحمها ماذا يبقي منها...؟

ابنتي الفاضلة: قد تقولين: إنه شريف وقصده شريف، وصادق، فلو كان كذلك فلماذا لا يأتي البيوت من أبوابها.. ويتقدم لك ويخطبك من أهلك مباشرة..؟!

فلو كان صادقاً في دعواه لفعل، وجربي أنت اختبريه، اطلبي منه أن يتقدم لخطبتك، وقيسي ردة فعله، فستستفيدين مرتين من ذلك، إما أن يتقدم، وهذا ما تريدين، أو ينكشف الزيف وتنجين بكرامتك قبل أن تتلوث بقذارة الوحل، فالمجتمع العربي ما زالت نظرته للمرأة على أنها زجاجة نظيفة أي شيء يؤثر على لمعانها.

ابنتي انتبهي لأمر في غاية الأهمية، هؤلاء النوعية من الشباب الذين يخترقون القيم والأسوار، الكثير منهم لا يقدرون الفتاة التي يقترنون بها عبر هذا الطريق، فيظل هاجس الشك مسيطراً عليه، ولسان حاله يردد دوماً، التي قبلت أن تخرج معي وتحادثني قد تفعلها مع غيري، فما أقسى أشواك الشك إذا زرعت في دروب الحياة.

ابنتي أرجوك، فكري ثم فكري، ألف مرة، لا تفقدي هذه الثروة التي لا تقدر بثمن، وهي ثروة القرآن، فالمعصية شؤمها كبير وبعيد المدى، فقد يذهب منك بلحظة، وعندها ستفقدين تاج رأسك وعزك، وتميزك، فأنت فتاة ذهبية ولكن لا تعلمين.

* ما أقسى لحظات الندم فيما بعد، إذا مر القطار.
* ما أسهل أن أعود، قبل أن ألج النفق الذي لا عودة منه.
* الفرص لا تمر إلا قليلاً.
* الإنسان لا يعيش عمره إلا مرة واحدة.
* أيامنا هي لحظات تسجل أحداثها في صحائفنا، ونسأل عنها (فوربك لنسألنهم أجمعين عما كانوا يعملون).
* أنت تقرئين قوله تعالى: (وكل إنسان ألزمناه طائره في عنقه ونخرج له يوم القيامة كتاباً يلقاه منشوراً اقرأ كتابك كفى بنفسك اليوم عليك حسيباً).

ابنتي: أتمنى أن تصلك رسالتي، وأن تقرئيها بكل تمعن، وتفكري فيها.

أسأل الله العلي القدير أن يحفظك، وأن يجعلك جوهرة ودرة مصانة وغالية، وأن يوفقك إلى كل خير، إنه سميع مجيب.

المجيب عبد الله بن عبد الرحمن العيادة
عضو هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر في القصيم

المرجع: مجلة نون العدد (21) محرم 1429هـ

تحرير: حورية الدعوة
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم « إذا دعا الرجل لأخيه بظهر الغيب قالت الملائكة : ولك بمثل »

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://lkjnckh.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
كشكول جعفر الخابوري الا سبوعي :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى الأول-
انتقل الى: